You are not required to provide any personal information to visit the Site. The personal information the Site collects about you is that which you voluntarily provide, such as your name and email address, if for instance you pose questions to Support Local Control, ask for information, sign up to join Support Local Control’s campaign or take action through links on the Site.
The Support Local Control may collect certain non-personal information about you when you visit the Site. This information does not contain information about a specific individual. Support Local Control does not track a particular individual’s use of the Site. Users remain anonymous unless they specifically provide personal information.
Examples of such non-personal information are:
- The type of domain from which you accessed the Internet
- The date and time you accessed the Site
- The IP address from which you accessed the Site
- The type of browser software used to view the Site. Support Local Control uses this information to help provide better services to you, to gather certain demographic information and to provide information about any advertisements featured or presented on the Site.
The Support Local Control reserves the right and you expressly authorize us to share any information we have about you:
(1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
(2) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
(3) to investigate, prevent, or take action against voluminous spamming, service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information on the Site; and
(4) if we are acquired by or merge with another entity.
The Site may contain links to other Internet websites. Support for Local Control is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites.
The Site is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, you use the Site at your own risk and you consent to the transfer to and processing of your information in the United States. By using the Site, you acknowledge that Support Local Control has no obligation to comply with the data protection and other laws of countries other than the United States.
Children’s Personal Information
The Site is intended for adult audiences and isn’t intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 18. Please notify Support Local Control at [email protected] if you believe Support Local Control has collected a child’s personal information, and we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
Privacy Rights in Certain Jurisdictions
Residents of some jurisdictions have the right to request a list of all third-parties to which the Site has disclosed certain personal information during the preceding year for those parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you reside in such a jurisdiction and want such a list, please send a request by email to [email protected]. In all such requests, please use the subject line “Your Privacy Rights” and include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to contact Support Local Control [email protected].